lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Innovation's Black Hole (english)

When I woke up this morning the "smartphone" was performing the task of reading my "email" and sorting by importance, according to the configuration parameters. It had 124 processed and 22 responded. Putting my feet on the ground, immediately the integrated scale has warned me of a slight overweight what triggering a task to the kitchen to prepare breakfast to the physiological needs at this moment and the activity scheduled for this morning. He has made an order from proteins and minerals ad-hoc for my shortcomings that I will be delivered at the place where I find using a drone with locator. The "Smart TV" began to show me the selection of news as my voice was giving orders of search, extension, next, repeat...

Once dressed in clothing selected by the "smart closet" appropriate with the immediate agenda and the rest perfectly accommodated in the "smart suitcase" that will get me to serve as required.

The car waiting for me at the hall of my house, floor 102, music selected to my mood state and ready for a lumbar massage measured my muscle state.

Start the descent when the "personal smart hub" tells me of a new app that performs the tasks from home in less time and with greater efficiency. I accept the suggestion and the robot is updated in 5 ".

On the verge of reaching the office receive another notice of the SPH which recommended to install an app, just released, which according to their analysis and criteria would save process and generate speed in the global decision-making. I agree and in 10" installed and according to the intelligence of the SPH set priorities to each module and app.

Now I'm in judicial police where I retain for fraud and embezzlement of private funds (my financial module, composed by different app's, tokes decisions not very correct), damage to private property (my home robot "dealt with" all homes of my apartment)


Science fiction?



We are witnessing an uninhibited explosion of imagination in absolutely all areas of our life, personal and professional with global reach. None of the above has struck us because we know that it will come sooner than later. Our mobile controls our agenda, our biometric parameters, our nutrient intake, the home automation, our vehicle travel and driving conditions, our options to purchase food, clothing, footwear, home, assets and liabilities, etc.

Any idea, by bizarre as it seems, find financing in a market hungry for investing and more if it is outside channels controlled by entities that ensure viability, maturity and market.

Today, we open our eyes to ideas simply for being disruptive, forgetting or minimizing the impact. Today, the lab is the real world, a world able to withstand and absorb radical transformations without blinking. The control is beginning to settle into virtual hands, we are on the verge of entering the Matrix. Once inside we will lose control of our environment and the more "disruptive" about ourselves.

Measures:

1. Discrimination: know exactly what "wearables" use and where it invades our privacy
2. Select: is a personal and non-transferable. No one or nothing must make decisions about us
3. Scan: only what not to import us miss or share
4. Insulation: all disruptive technology that controls our life, our family, our properties...

Four simple points to protect yourself from viral digital. Simple, right? but are we willing to isolate us? It seems that no one is safe from the pandemic that is traveling the world and everybody run to be infected as soon as possible.


Welcome to MATRIX



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si así lo deseas, escribe un comentario sobre esta entrada. Estoy preparado para todo.